We deliver track projects throughout the UK including works on the Infrastructure, Depots and Sidings – working as principal contractor or as a specialist track sub-contractor.
Hover or click on a project below for more information.
Westbury IEP (Intercity Exp. Prog.)
Client: S&C (South Alliance)(MECX)
Date/ Duration: Dec 2018 – Jan 2019
As part of the Intercity Express Programme (IEP), the track alignment needed to be modified at the entrance & through the station at Westbury. Platform 2 & 3 required coper re-alignment as well as further platform drainage & improvements.
KGJ Price undertook all platform works/modifications (MECX lead Sub-Contractor) to suit the revised track position as well as further platform improvement works. The full detailed scope is as detailed below.
THE WORKS INCLUDED:-
- Remove existing platform copers, re-install to design position & levels (160m).
- Remove existing platform tactiles, re-install to design position & levels (180m).
- Remove existing tarmac & re-surfacing (circa 300m2).
- Remove existing trough & replace (circa 300m).
- Install 3 x Signal bases including drop-down plinths.
- Install platform drainage & chambers (circa 150m).