KGJ Price Rail Limited was formed in 2016 as a specialist Permanent Way and Lineside Civils Contractor, born out of the long established KGJ Price (Railway Contractors) Limited Company. Our Blue Chip (Principal Contractor) clients include Network Rail, SIEMENS Rail Automation Limited, ALSTOM, HOCHTIEF, AMEY Rail Limited and Alun Griffiths.
KGJ Price Rail Limited are an innovative forward-thinking Specialist Railway Contractor offering a ‘one-stop-solution’ comprising multi-disciplinary services to the UK Rail Industry. Servicing a broad range of sectors including; National Rail Infrastructure, Industrial & Commercial Train Operators (Inc. Train Operating Companies – TOCs).
Our expert team provides a wide range of Professional On and Off-Track Management Services which extend across a multitude of disciplines aligned to current Network Rail Standards. We provide a unique Permanent Way, Lineside Civil & CRT Management capability, enabling KGJ Price to offer clients a single source partner for delivering:- UTX’s, Level Crossings, Signalling Projects etc …
Environment & Sustainability
KGJ Price Rail Ltd are aware that some of the construction activities that are carried out, could have an impact on the immediate worksite as well as the wider surroundings. The company strives to limit this impact both for now and our future generations, this is by maximising where possible enhancements in working practices and new technology.
To help with the company sustainable targets, the procedures and practices below are implemented:
- Manage energy consumption and conserve natural resources therefore reducing our carbon emissions year on year.
- Collaborate with the supply chain to drive sustainability and low carbon solutions, including at the design stage.
- Engage the workforce in sustainability in open forums and learning.
- Identify and prevent the loss of habitat and species in our project work and try to enhance these systems where possible.
- Actively reduce the amount of waste reduced as a company, from an office stand point and that produced on site. Any waste produced to be recycled wherever possible.
- To eliminate the unnecessary and use of water throughout the company, both portable and non-portable. This is driven by improving technologies and efficiency.
- Offices and sites to work actively with the local communities and share ideas and technologies.