KGJ Price Rail Ltd specialise in CRT Management & Track Monitoring, inline with NR/L2/CIV/177 (Issue 02).
Also Re-installed the Modular S&C to a higher standard rectifying existing gauge issues within the Modular Shroud area through detailed knowledge of the Modular S&C System. During the Core Renewal, below are just some of the key items carried out:
- 2200T of Ballast Installed Utilising Trimble 3D Dozer
- 84m of Existing CWR Removed & Reinstated, 11 x 18288mm Closure Rails & 108m of New CWR Installed
- 18 PEMs & 12 LEMs Used to Lift out and Reinstall a Modular CEN56v EVs 1 in 15 Turnout
- 129 G44’s Removed & Reinstated + an additional 169 New G44’s installed
43 Welds Installed, 10 of which were stress welds & x2 to set the ball & claw
- 5 Stressing Pulls in & around the S&C Totalling 626 Yards
- Approx 1600m of tamping carried out over all lines disturbed, including 9 S&C Units
- All Track removed in less than 24 hours & handed over to Civils ahead of schedule
- Full Installation scope complete 4hr ahead of schedule
Innovative & Bespoke Track Monitoring Solution Provided due to the EPS Block Back Fill associated with the bridge construction.
- Constant Programme revisions throughout due to Site challenges.